Toro 3000 Series MyRIDE® 52" 24.5HP 852cc (75932)
3000 Series MyRIDE® 52" 24.5HP 852cc (75932)
With MyRIDE® Suspension System
Z Master 3000 Series mowers deliver impressive commercial-grade results and durablity, all at an outstanding value. Powerful commercial-grade 24.5 HP Kawasaki 852cc engine with 52" TURBO FORCE deck.
- Redesigned MyRIDE® Suspension System features a fully suspended operator platform and adjustable rear shocks to provide a superior ride.
- Professional quality performance from the 24.5 HP* Kawasaki® FX 852cc engine
- 52 in (132 cm) TURBO FORCE deck features heat-treated steel blades and our patented adjustable discharge chute, nothing cuts as fast or as well
- Superior Fuel Economy - up to 25% better fuel economy than equivalent carbureted engines
- MyRIDE® Maximum Comfort: The suspended operator platform allows up to 3.6" of travel (depending on model) and reduces impacts, bumps and vibrations that reach the operator, resulting in a superior ride.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Personalized Ride Settings: The operator can easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to account for their personal ride preferences, without the use of tools!
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel: The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel, not the common lower-grade steel used in many competitive models. 72" Deck will have tapered bearing only.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Convenience and Comfort: Operator controls are conveniently located. Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue. Handy storage compartment provides location for cell phone, tools, and more. Built-in cup holder provided.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Rugged Frame: A commercial-grade carrier frame, constructed of 3" x 1.5" tubular steel, supports the cutting deck and stands up to the rigors of professional use.
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Kawasaki® FX 852cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 8 gallons
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard, 1 Optional
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,300+ ft/min (5,577.8 m/mim)
- Blade Type: .25 in (.6 cm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5" - 6" pneumatic
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 52 in (132 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive Tires: 23" x 9.5" - 12"
- Ground Speed: 8.5 mph forward
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 5.5" in 0.25 increments
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Comfort Platform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel: 3.6"
- Shocks: 1 Front / 2 Rear
- ISO Mounts: Qty 4, 2.5" 3-D isolation mounts
- Seat: Deluxe seat with padded armrests
- Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings: Greasable ball bearings
- Spindle Housing: 9" diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8 in (4.1 cm) diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 23 in. x 9.5 in. - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.